Monday, October 13, 2014

Dark and Stormy Weater

google.com
Love the month of October because of the weather change.  It begins to get colder and darker.  Today is one of those days. It's storming out and I love it.  It's supposed to go down to 50 tonight. Which is something for us here in the south.
I really wish I was home right now.  I would love just sitting out with one of my Harry Potter books, sippin' on some Hot Chocolate.  But alas I'm at work.  Sitting in my cubicle. I don't have any windows near me, so I really can't see much, unless of course I stand up on my tiptoes and look over my cubicle walls through my managers office window.  I can hear it thundering out though. 
It's now lunch time, and I'm thinking about heading downstairs to pick me up a salad and a giant cookie.  And I'll make some hot chocolate of my own here.  Not a bad Monday so far.
How are things on your side of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment