I just saw the schedule of the 13 nights of Halloween on ABC family. I'm pretty excited. I mean Harry Potter, Hocus Pocus, Scooby Doo, and all these Halloween episodes! I love Halloween time, because of all the movies and tv show episodes that they come out with. One of my favorite Halloween time movies: Hocus Pocus. I watch it every year, and I'm not tired of it. That movie is classic. It's funny, has magic, and a talking cat. What's there not to like. It's put a spell on me (I had to...). And while I have all the 8 DVDs for the Harry Potter movies, and I watch them all the time. Watching it on TV is a whole different thing. I don't know, but something about it coming on TV with commercials makes it even more fun to watch...? Anyhow, I was looking forward to the Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode - but apparently that got cut for a Christmas special (which will be cool too). But they are doing a fan appreciation episode, where the liars talk and answer fan questions.
Talking about TV - I'm pretty happy that some shows are back with new episodes now. Here is a list of what I watch.
Can think of any othe shows I'll like? Let me know. Or if you start watching any of the above let me know and we can discuss!
Talking about TV - I'm pretty happy that some shows are back with new episodes now. Here is a list of what I watch.
- Pretty Little Liars - Been watching since the first episode. It's about 4 friends who get tortured by a mysterious "A". I won't spoil too much, in case you don't watch and want to start watching.
- Scandal - Intense drama! All the scandals in Washington, from the president to every day people. This is a good show. First episode of season 4 was awesome. Olivia is back y'all.
- Suits - Mike and Harvey. Mike and Harvey. MIKEANDHARVEY. Need I say more? A college drop out pretending to have a law degree from Harvard.
- Vampire Diaries - I'm team Stelena. Don't get me wrong, I love Damon. But he's better off as a single, sarcastic, ready to kill dude. Miss his attitude from the first few seasons. And Stephen, well his Klaus days were fun.
- Teen Wolf - After a certain someone offing themselves from the show, it hasn't been the same. But Dylan O' Brien. thatisall.
- New Girl - I recently started watching this. I don't know how I feel about it yet.
Can think of any othe shows I'll like? Let me know. Or if you start watching any of the above let me know and we can discuss!
No comments:
Post a Comment