I feel like I come on here once a year and drop a big life change, and then i disappear. I'm a MOM! When did that happen? On July 2nd, 2019 - our little baby girl was born. Honestly, one of the most surreal moments of my life. I was laying there quivering (due to all the medicine that was coursing through me) with a cloth blocking my view of them cutting me open (I had a C-Section). And when they brought my daughter to show me, I was crying because it was unreal. I didn't want to see her - I was cut open, feeling the pressure on my stomach, shaking uncontrollably, and I just didn't want to see her. I hate admitting it, because now, I can't imagine that feeling. But I felt it. It was the start of baby blues or mild PPD. I'll hopefully get more into it in the next few posts And I really want to take a step forward and blog more for myself. Kind of like a diary of sorts for myself. She's about 3.5 months, and has already flown to a different country (she was born in the US, but we live in the UK).
I'll hopefully make a post a day detailing her birth, first day home, first bath, flying here, and many other things.
| July 2nd, 2019 |
No comments:
Post a Comment