I've mentioned before that I have very dry skin. Now, I'm looking for a all around good face moisturizer/eye cream. I have noticed for the past few weeks that I am getting very small wrinkles under my eyes, and around the corners of my mouth. Is this normal, Internet? I'm only 23, so I think not. But going through google, as one does, I read that one must moisturize. So, I'm on the hunt. Tell me if you know a good one. And any other tips on skin. How to keep it clear, and bright and wrinkle free. Please let me know. And I also have a few acne scars, anyway to get rid of these? I'll go ahead and share the tips that I have.
Home Remedies anyone? Honey, Lemon and turmeric. Mix these together into a paste and apply on your face for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off. This does stain so be careful. When you wash this off, you will notice that your face is stained yellow too. Don't worry, this fades and washes off. I usually wash my face with a face wash after and then apply a moisturizer. This is great because the honey moisturizes, the lemon is acidic and evens out skin tone, and the turmeric kills bacteria that may form/or has formed acne.
Just felt like going on a skin rant. Hope this helps someone, and you guys can in turn also give me some tips. Thanks.
- Drink loads of water - Start with this one. Drink water. I know, I know, we hear this all the time. In fact, when someone gives me this advice, I want to bash their heads in. But this happens to be the most helpful. Water is good for our skin, bodies, and everything else. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Now having said that, I can reveal my secret: I don't drink enough water. And that's were it all starts for me. I have recently started drinking more water. I get at least 6 glasses of water a day. But hopefully, me putting this out there encourages me to drink more.
- Cleanse your face - This also happens to be very important. Make sure your skin is clean. Twice a day. In the morning, and at night, cleanse your face. At the moment I am using Aveeno Active Naturals suggested to me by my cousin. I can say that I am totally loving it. I have sensitive skin, so this is perfect for me. It's gentle and exfoliates, and is over all great. Totally recommend to you guys.
- Exfoliate - very important step. This removes all the dead/dry skin from your face. Please go with a gentle exfoliater. A harsh one can cause acne breakouts, over dry your skin, or cause rashes.
- Moisturize - Moisturizing is really important to our skin. It keeps our skin hydrated and looking healthy. Once again, I'm guilty for not doing this. Suggestions for good face/body moisturizers and for eye creams please.
- Face masks - At least once a week, use a face mask to remove dirt, bacteria and anything else on your face.
Home Remedies anyone? Honey, Lemon and turmeric. Mix these together into a paste and apply on your face for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off. This does stain so be careful. When you wash this off, you will notice that your face is stained yellow too. Don't worry, this fades and washes off. I usually wash my face with a face wash after and then apply a moisturizer. This is great because the honey moisturizes, the lemon is acidic and evens out skin tone, and the turmeric kills bacteria that may form/or has formed acne.
Just felt like going on a skin rant. Hope this helps someone, and you guys can in turn also give me some tips. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment